We thank our guests for adhering to the following campground rules and policies when staying with us! By making a reservation and staying at Cuyuna Range Campground, you agree to all campground rules and policies and accept the below terms and conditions.
- Check-in is 4:00pm and Check-out is 2:00pm.
- The campground is self-check-in/check-out. Information is provided via email shortly before your stay.
- Campers/RVs with self-contained bathrooms only; NO TENTS allowed. There is no bathroom/shower house at the campground.
- One camper/RV allowed per site with maximum occupancy of 6 individuals per site.
- If you have more than 6 individuals in your family, please call or email before making your reservation to discuss.
- People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight on the property without prior notification to and permission by the Cuyuna Range Campground owner. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- Two vehicles allowed per reservation (additional parking is available for the second vehicle in separate parking area). Note that an RV counts as one vehicle as it is self-driven (e.g. a motorhome). All vehicles/campers must be on the class 5 pad or in the separate parking area.
- Examples: 1 RV + 1 car/ truck or 1 camper + 2 cars/trucks
- Up to 3 pets allowed per site. All pets must be leashed at all times and owners must clean up after pets.
- Aggressive or continuously barking dogs are not permitted in the campground.
- Events are not allowed.
- Quiet Time is 10:00pm – 8:00 am. No loud music at any time.
- Speed limit throughout the campground is 5 MPH.
- Be respectful of others, including the residents who live on the same road as the campground.
- Keep the campsite clean and uncluttered. Dispose of trash in proper receptacles onsite. Food, trash or any animal attractant must not be left out unattended as we do have bears, foxes, coyotes etc. in the area. Dispose of cigarette butts properly!
- Campfires permitted in fire rings only. Fires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished properly every time.
- Motor bikes, ATVs, golf carts and electric scooters of any kind may not be used on campground property or on Dewing Road. You may bring them for use elsewhere though!
- Children must be with parents or guardians at dark.
- No cutting through campsites.
- No fireworks or discharge of firearms on campground property.
- The campground is on a septic system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. If non-toilet paper items have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages to address the issue.
- No refunds will be given for storms.
Terms and Conditions
While we will be monitoring the campground on a daily basis to check on the sites, there is no hired cleaning service for the campground, which saves you money and allows you to check-out later. As such, your efforts “to leave it as you found it” are fundamental to maintaining lower costs and providing a clean and healthy space for the next folks who are looking to relax and enjoy a peaceful up north camping retreat. This includes picking up after any pets, properly disposing of cigarette butts, placing all garbage in the garbage receptacle and returning any items to the outdoor storage container. We thank you for your help!
Full refund for cancellations up to 14 days before check-in, minus a $15 processing fee. No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days before check-in.
The owners of Cuyuna Range Campground LLC are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
The Guest is liable for any damage caused to the campsite, the premises or property (e.g. picnic table, fire ring, electrical hook-up box, septic hook-up and/or water hook-up) caused by you or any persons in your party during your stay (regardless of whether the individual is staying at Cuyuna Range Campground). Cuyuna Range Campground LLC reserves the right to charge Guest to compensate or make good the damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Cuyuna Range Campground. as a result of damages to property on the campsite