Our address is: 21704 Dewing Road Crosby, MN 56441
We are excited to welcome guests this year starting June 30, 2023! Currently, our calendar is open through October 16, 2023. However, we may be able to open additional dates in October depending on the weather!
In future years, we will be opening no later than Memorial Day Weekend!
The campground does not have a standalone bathroom/shower house. As such, we can only welcome recreational camping vehicles with their own bathrooms. We cannot accomodate tent camping. All of our campsites are full hook-up (20/30/50 amp, septic and water).
Check-in is 2:00pm and check-out is 12:00 pm.
We do not have a minimum night stay. However, we do have a maximum night stay per campsite of 14 nights. If you are looking for a stay longer than 14 nights, please reach out to us directly.
We do not offer seasonal camping options.
The nightly rate is $57, plus tax.
For bookings made on/after June 21, 2023, our cancellation policy is as follows: Full refund for cancellations up to 14 days before check-in, minus a processing fee equal to 15% of your total booking amount. No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days before check-in.
For bookings made before June 21, 2023, we will continue to honor or prior cancellation policy: Full refund for cancellations up to 14 days before check-in, minus a $15 processing fee. No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days before check-in.
- One camper/RV allowed per site with maximum occupancy of 6 individuals per site.
- If you have more than 6 individuals in your family, please call or email before making your reservation to discuss.
- People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight on the property without prior notification to and permission by the Cuyuna Range Campground owner. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- Two vehicles allowed per reservation (additional parking is available for the second vehicle in separate parking area). Note that an RV counts as one vehicle as it is self-driven (e.g. a motorhome). All vehicles/campers must be on the class 5 pad or in the separate parking area.
- Examples: 1 RV + 1 car/ truck or 1 camper + 2 cars/trucks
- Up to 3 pets allowed per site. All pets must be leashed at all times and owners must clean up after pets.
- Aggressive or continuously barking dogs are not permitted in the campground.
Each campsite is private, wooded, level and 40′ wide by 60′ deep, accommodating recreational camping vehicles up to 50′ long. Additionally, each campsite includes the following:
- Full hook-ups (water, septic and electric (20/30/50 amp))
- Picnic table
- Fire pit with grill attachment
- 5-gallon bucket for dousing campfires
The campground is within 10-15 minutes of multiple playgrounds, public swimming/boat/water fun access points, mountain biking trails, ATV/ORV trails, hiking trails etc. We are centrally located for you to experience all that the Cuyuna Area has to offer!
Yes! We have firewood available for purchase at the campground, payable via cash or Venmo. Additionally, there are a number of spots nearby where you can purchase DNR approved firewood.
You are welcome to use deadfall you find around the campground as firewood in your firepits but please do not break branches off the trees at your campsite.
Absolutely! However, motor bikes, ATVs/ORVs, golf carts and electric scooters of any kind may not be used on campground property or on Dewing Road. You may bring them for use elsewhere though! We have additional parking spaces available at the campground for trailers used to haul these items.
At this time, WiFi is not offered at the campground. However, there is strong cell service and multiple local cafes/breweries that have free WiFi available for your use while you’re enjoying their food/drinks! Also, there are options for purchasing hotspots through your cell provider or companies such as OTR that you can check out.